Sangoma is a leading provider of hardware and software components that enable or enhance IP Communications Systems for both telecom and Datacom applications. The product line includes data and telecom boards for media and signal processing as well as gateway appliances and software. Vega gateways series support ISDN, BRI and PRI, FXS, FXO, and E1/T1 line codes and protocols for installations ranging from small businesses to large enterprises.
Some features of Sangoma Vega Gateways:
• Failover/Fallback: Advanced dial plan capabilities that can select a route based on real-time network conditions
• Bypass: Creates physical links between devices connected to the gateway in the event that power to the gateway is lost
• Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing.
• Branch office survivability
• Browser-based GUI interface for quick and easy configuration
• Voice, fax and modem Support
• Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections • Voice, fax and modem Support
• Fully compatible with major IP PBX systems like Asterisk, 3CX, Free PBX, Broad soft and Genesis
• MS Lync tested and qualified
Sangoma Vega Gateways are available in:
Why buy Sangoma Vega Gateways?
• Great flexibility in adapting to new requirements; different solutions for different scenarios.
• Investment protection of existing infrastructure, reduced cost of VoIP adoption, and better ROI.
• Web GUI, remote firmware upgrades, echo cancellation, T.38 fax