Tuesday, March 24, 2015 @ 2:00pm-2:30pm EST / 11:00am-11:30am PST
Join this informational webinar to learn more about the what and why of Session Border Controllers.
Sangoma’s Director of Professional Services Scott Beer will share with us:
How fraud and hacking of VoIP systems is on the rise
FreePBX is the world’s most trusted open source platform for building the PBX of your dreams. At its core, it is an open source web-based graphical user and configuration file writer that empowers companies that use Asterisk® PBX software to save time—making writing your own dial plans and configuration files much easier and letting you focus on other aspects of setup of your VoIP communications system.
From its initial introduction in 2004, when it contained only four database tables of configuration files for Asterisk, FreePBX has grown to encompass more than 219,000 lines of code and hundreds of tables. The FreePBX project now provides an entire open source platform and communications ecosystem that can not only ease installation by providing configuration files for Asterisk, but also provide support and ongoing updates to the entire system. Its ability to work in the cloud or on site lets you maximize flexibility while providing you the ideal PBX solution.
For any company eager to improve its communication capabilities, VoIP is an appealing option. VoIP can offer better call quality and superior unified communications deployments, all while cutting costs. Considering these benefits, it's no surprise that the global VoIP market reached $68 billion last year, an 8 percent increase relative to 2012, as Infonetics Research reported.
To gain a competitive advantage, or even to simply keep pace with their evolving sectors, businesses need to take advantage of VoIP's potential sooner than later. However, VoIP adoption can be a somewhat complex endeavor, and a subpar approach can lead to serious complications and disappointments. In order to maximize VoIP value, business decision-makers need to develop comprehensive preparatory strategies.
Our technical department, in order to facilitate your communication partners and our users, eliminates the cost of calls and the Occupied lines to be "Free Call" through "the website", the company has provided.
The SENA Hayati company as a leader in providing the latest technologies in the field of VoIP, NOW allows you have a phone call to the company, without installing any additional software such as soft phone, has been released.
Also, if you want to use this technology on your website, simply contact us.
Sangoma is a leading provider of hardware and software components that enable or enhance IP Communications Systems for both telecom and Datacom applications. The product line includes data and telecom boards for media and signal processing as well as gateway appliances and software. Vega gateways series support ISDN, BRI and PRI, FXS, FXO, and E1/T1 line codes and protocols for installations ranging from small businesses to large enterprises.
Some features of Sangoma Vega Gateways:
• Failover/Fallback: Advanced dial plan capabilities that can select a route based on real-time network conditions
• Bypass: Creates physical links between devices connected to the gateway in the event that power to the gateway is lost
• Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing.
• Branch office survivability
• Browser-based GUI interface for quick and easy configuration
• Voice, fax and modem Support
• Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections • Voice, fax and modem Support
• Fully compatible with major IP PBX systems like Asterisk, 3CX, Free PBX, Broad soft and Genesis
• MS Lync tested and qualified
Sangoma Vega Gateways are available in:
Why buy Sangoma Vega Gateways?
• Great flexibility in adapting to new requirements; different solutions for different scenarios.
• Investment protection of existing infrastructure, reduced cost of VoIP adoption, and better ROI.
• Web GUI, remote firmware upgrades, echo cancellation, T.38 fax