OpenVox D130 is now the leading single port T1/E1/J1 PCI card in the open source industry.DE130 takes full advantage of Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality over T1, E1, and J1 interface.It supports up to 32 channels in E1 mode or 24 channels in T1/J1 modes.
- Industry 1st adjustable interrupt routing design
- Interrupts frequency adjustment
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- Single T1/E1/J1 ports with PCI/PCI Express interface for high performance voice and data applications
OpenVox D130 is an upgrade product of the D115. It supports T1, E1, and J1 environments and is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. D130 is supposed to be the most advanced single port T1/E1/J1 asterisk® card with superior quality in the open source community. The leading innovation ensures users to adjust the interrupts frequency to reduce the CPU load up to 70% and adjust the interrupt number to avoid interrupt number sharing or conflict.
D130 supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
DE130 offers an Octasic® DSP-based echo cancellation module. The Octasic® DSP-based EC module enables users to eliminate echo tails up to 128ms or 1024 taps across all 32 channels in E1 mode or 24 channels in T1/J1 modes. Further, this module takes advantage of the Octasic® Voice Quality Enhancement to provide superior sound quality on all calls.
D130 works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE