The Sangoma PBXact appliance is a purpose-built, high-performance PBX solution. Designed and rigorously tested for optimal performance, this is the only officially supported hardware solution for PBXact. PBXact is based on the world’s most popular open source PBX platform, FreePBX. We bundle in advanced functionality and tightly integrate this functionality across phones, web based user control panels and operator panels. PBXact provides one of the easiest systems for users to get started using, with little or no training.
The PBXact Business phone system is a fully-featured IP-PBX designed with unified communication features for organizations needing mobility, productivity and collaboration capabilities. The PBXact business phone system comes with an extensive set of built-in Unified Communications features such as:
- UCP web-based Dashboard allowing end-users to control phone settings, voicemail, conference rooms and more...
- Zulu UC Desktop and Soft-phone Integration for mobility and productivity.
- Phone Apps, Advanced productivity features controlled by the IP-Phone's display
- CRM Integration for screenpop up and click to call
- End-Point-Manager to auto-provisioning Sangoma IP-Phones and manage each user's programmable buttons and features
- Built-in VPN to guarantee security for your remote workers connecting to the corporate PBX