For any company eager to improve its communication capabilities, VoIP is an appealing option. VoIP can offer better call quality and superior unified communications deployments, all while cutting costs. Considering these benefits, it's no surprise that the global VoIP market reached $68 billion last year, an 8 percent increase relative to 2012, as Infonetics Research reported.
To gain a competitive advantage, or even to simply keep pace with their evolving sectors, businesses need to take advantage of VoIP's potential sooner than later. However, VoIP adoption can be a somewhat complex endeavor, and a subpar approach can lead to serious complications and disappointments. In order to maximize VoIP value, business decision-makers need to develop comprehensive preparatory strategies.
Our technical department, in order to facilitate your communication partners and our users, eliminates the cost of calls and the Occupied lines to be "Free Call" through "the website", the company has provided.
The SENA Hayati company as a leader in providing the latest technologies in the field of VoIP, NOW allows you have a phone call to the company, without installing any additional software such as soft phone, has been released.
Also, if you want to use this technology on your website, simply contact us.
Sangoma is a leading provider of hardware and software components that enable or enhance IP Communications Systems for both telecom and Datacom applications. The product line includes data and telecom boards for media and signal processing as well as gateway appliances and software. Vega gateways series support ISDN, BRI and PRI, FXS, FXO, and E1/T1 line codes and protocols for installations ranging from small businesses to large enterprises.
Some features of Sangoma Vega Gateways:
• Failover/Fallback: Advanced dial plan capabilities that can select a route based on real-time network conditions
• Bypass: Creates physical links between devices connected to the gateway in the event that power to the gateway is lost
• Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing.
• Branch office survivability
• Browser-based GUI interface for quick and easy configuration
• Voice, fax and modem Support
• Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections • Voice, fax and modem Support
• Fully compatible with major IP PBX systems like Asterisk, 3CX, Free PBX, Broad soft and Genesis
• MS Lync tested and qualified
Sangoma Vega Gateways are available in:
Why buy Sangoma Vega Gateways?
• Great flexibility in adapting to new requirements; different solutions for different scenarios.
• Investment protection of existing infrastructure, reduced cost of VoIP adoption, and better ROI.
• Web GUI, remote firmware upgrades, echo cancellation, T.38 fax
Grandstream Wave is a FREE softphone application that allows users to make and receive voice calls through their business or residential SIP accounts on any Android™ device (version 4.0+) from anywhere in the world. This application supports integration of up to 6 SIP accounts, 6-way voice conferencing, and allows users to monitor their PBX (such as Grandstream's UCM6100 series IP PBX & UCM6510 IP PBX) while utilizing speed dial with up to 24 virtual BLF keys. Grandstream Wave also supports advanced SIP telephony features including call transfer, LDAP phonebook integration and more. With Grandstream Wave, business and residential users always have access to their SIP lines and can easily keep in touch with business or personal contacts without using expensive cellular data plans.
Unified communications adoption is not really a hot topic anymore – it's just a basic part of doing business. Company leaders realize that if they don't embrace UC solutions for their employees, those workers will not be able to engage with clients, partners and coworkers effectively. UC used to give organizations a competitive edge, but now it's a requirement just to keep pace in any given industry.
But that doesn't mean that a company can pick and deploy a UC solution and then sit back complacently. Regardless of which UC system an organization has embraced, there will always be ways to make it more powerful and valuable for its users.